At Auto Diagnostics we offer a full range of mechanical repairs and servicing with a focus on European and prestige vehicles. Our long running experience and professional standards in the industry guarantees a high level of satisfaction through our reliable service and results, keeping your car running at optimum levels.
LOG BOOK SERVICING
Auto Diagnostics can carry out Logbook Servicing to your car without voiding your new car warranties.
Services are carried out by our
expert mechanics including regular maintenance and repairs.
- Servicing done as per manufacturers specifications
- Diagnostic Scanning
- Multi-point Inspections
- Stamping of log books
WHEEL ALIGNMENTS &
Using state of the art wheel alignment equipment and balancing machines, we perform wheel alignments on all vehicles to improve your tyres performance and increase their tyre wear.
THIS HELPS WITH
- Provides better handling by stopping your vehicle from pulling in one direction or vibrating strangely on the road
- Reduced tyre wear
- Safer control over your vehicle
- Helps save on fuel when your car is operating efficiently
Air conditioning systems can gradually decline over time so it is important to get them checked and maintained to keep them running efficiently.
- Check the operation of all air conditioning system components
- Check and adjust refrigerant levels
- Perform leak test on all components, hoses and seals
- Re-gas and check lubricants
- Full cleaning to remove moisture and replace cabin filters
SUSPENSION, STEERING & BRAKES
Balance, stability and smoothness helps promote a comfortable ride.
The Suspension System supports the weight of your vehicle, and the Steering System provides directional control of your car.
Steering and suspension are responsible for keeping your car safe and in control. We check over your suspension and steering parts during our servicing and Wheel Alignment jobs.
Brakes are the most important part of your cars safety. We check and report on your brake systems with all our servicing and check your brake fluid condition for moisture content.
Auto Diagnostics are an
Authorised Inspection Station (AIS) for all Pink Slip, E-safety checks and Pre-Purchase inspections.
WE CHECK FOR
- Tyre quality and tread depth
- Vehicle body condition
- Electrics such as headlights, blinkers, interior lights, dash lights
- Engine/suspension/exhaust and driveline condition
- Seatbelt condition
- Engine and driveline fluid leaks
- Brake efficiency test
The radiator is the main part of the cooling system in your vehicle and has the purpose of keeping your engine running cool.
We inspect parts including hoses, the fan, fan belt, cooling sensor, water pump, thermostat and heater core to help keep your vehicle from overheating.
- System inspection and leak testing
- Full cooling system power flush
- Refill coolant
- Pressure testing coolant system
- Test and report